Equity Online EPA Signups

Discuss theatre auditions, callbacks, decisions, questions, and more.
jennad

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Does anyone have any recommendations for actually getting a reasonable spot in the online queue for Equity EPA signups? Anytime I attempt to hop in the QueueIt system, I end up being in the thousands (despite clicking the join queue right at 12:00pm), and the spots are all gone by the time I try to sign up.

I've heard that some people have better success doing it on their phones with LTE, so maybe that's something else I'll try. But if anyone has tips, I'd love to hear them!
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. :roll:
mikeyd
Mood:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:04 am

I'm having similar troubles. Although I did become one of the first in the queue earlier this week. Maybe my internet just happened to cooperate when I needed it.

I also heard the phone browser tip, so I'll try that in the future. Just as a fair warning, I did try that last week (after already being logged in on my computer), and it just logged me out of both essentially. So if you're going to try it, it'll have to be all-in on one device!
There's too much pressure to put a funny forum signature here. Therefore, I shall be very, very serious. ;)