New Headshots Needed

Looking for a certain product or service? Post here so advertisers and business owners can reply.
akneely

Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello! I'm in the market for some new headshots, and I'm really not sure where to look! I'm trying to get some bang for my buck, but really not looking to go beyond the $300-400 mark. Anyone have recommendations? :mrgreen:

Also, I'm trying to put together a website, but want some different looks and full-body shots to fill it a bit haha. Does anyone have lifestyle photographers they'd recommend? If you're a photographer yourself, feel free to shoot a reply!

Thanks !!
It's a wonderful life. 8-) :arrow: :mrgreen:
mikeyd
Mood:

Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:14 am

Regarding the lifestyle shots, most photographers who are listed on Backstage and other classifieds tend to be in the $300-400+ range for lifestyle shots. If you're looking to spend maybe around ~$100 for some shots for a media kit or print portfolio, I'd actually recommend looking around Instagram! You'd be surprised by the amount of talent on that platform, and there's plenty of photographers looking to expand their own portfolios as well. Hope that helps!
There's too much pressure to put a funny forum signature here. Therefore, I shall be very, very serious. ;)
glphotography

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:59 pm

akneely wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:49 pm
Hello! I'm in the market for some new headshots, and I'm really not sure where to look! I'm trying to get some bang for my buck, but really not looking to go beyond the $300-400 mark. Anyone have recommendations? :mrgreen:

Also, I'm trying to put together a website, but want some different looks and full-body shots to fill it a bit haha. Does anyone have lifestyle photographers they'd recommend? If you're a photographer yourself, feel free to shoot a reply!

Thanks !!
Hi, Akneely.

If you're looking for a professional headshot photographer based in LA with a reasonable price then check out Gabriel Lawrence Studio website...

glphotography4.wixsite.com/glphotography

Shot in high-key style with studio lighting to capture the tone and feel of the actor.

If you're interested, shoot a message in the contact menu of the website.

Thanks.
akneely

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Thanks for this @glphotography! I'm in NYC right now, but I bounce back and forth to/from LA now and then, so I'll definitely be in touch in the future!
It's a wonderful life. 8-) :arrow: :mrgreen: